Click Options to Browse Our Large Inventory of Businesses for Sale by Owner

Search by Keyword
Price Range
State
Choose Categories

MOTIVATED SELLER!!! RESTORATION/CARPET CLEANING BUSINESS #0334

Business Info

Business ID
#0334
Price
$190,000
State
Asset
$105,000
Gross Sales
$231,818
Cashflow
$158,173

As natural disasters can be unexpected and more frequent lately, homeowners are seeking the best line of defense for their home.  And that is where this restoration business has become the best line of defense and will be an entrepreneur's path to a strong financial foundation.  Serving eastern Montana for over two decades, this company has constructed a strong foundation within in the industry as 60% of the level of sales is drawn from fire, water, and mold restoration service leaving approximately 40% to carpet and floor cleanings.  This is a privately owned company not incorporated with any franchise so the options are open for the next owner to reap all the profits. There is a market to continue to operate the business in its selected territory or could profitably be relocated anywhere as the company comes fully equipped.  This is an excellent career for a young, motivated entrepreneur that wants to hit the ground running.  Assets are to include approximately $5,000 in average inventory, and $100,000 in vehicles, equipment, fixtures, and furnishings.   Call today to learn more details on this "For Sale By Owner" portfolio #0334.

Click to contact us for help buying or selling a business.  Since 1980 we have been in the "business of business." We are a professional company specializing in bringing For Sale By Owner Business Buyers and Sellers together. Being one of the Nations leading firms in our industry, we are best equipped to help you because of our background and years of experience in working with business buyers Nationwide and businesses of all sizes and types. Your business purchase or sale information will be handled by experts and conducted in a confidential manner.

Testimonials

We would like to take the opportunity to thank you for all of the assistance in selling our business. The professionalism of your company was outstanding. Our business sold within six months.

Cynthia P.